The video below shows you step by step how remove the dip powder nails
- 5. Remove It
- Take your time between each step to achieve the best result.
- Apply only a thin layer of liquids at a time to prevent unwanted distortion or thickening.
- Gently brush away excess powder after each application.
- Be careful with the cuticles to avoid air bubbles under the layers.
- Ensure to paint one nail at a time and immediately dip it into the powder before moving on to the next finger.
- Apply sufficient Activator Coat for optimal powder adhesion and to prevent air bubbles from forming at the edges. Don't forget the tip and edges of the nail.
- Adhere to the indicated waiting times between activator - file - top coat.
- Avoid using lotions before application, as the greasy surface of the nails reduces adhesion.